Automation DevOps Engineer (ServiceNow)
- Performs configuration and administration of the ServiceNow Instances.
- Provide support to our customers and external providers.
- Perform maintenance within the instances
The responsibilities listed are a general overview of the position and additional duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor degree
- 5+ years of IT experience
- 2+ years of experience in ServiceNow in ITSM and ITOM
- Certified in ITILv3 or higher
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator, Certified ServiceNow Application Developer and/or Certified ServiceNow Implementation
- Experience in creating reports and dashboards in ServiceNow with Reporting and Performance Analytics
- Good understanding in Agile way of working
- Work experience in a large enterprise environment
- Good understanding of IT infrastructures like (Networking/Storage solutions/Virtualization/Scripting)
- Good knowledge of integrations with SOAP/REST API
- Good understanding of out-of-the-box and customized integrations for ServiceNow
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing automation testing frameworks to validate deployments scripts in infrastructure environments
- Experience reading/writing script languages like PowerShell or Python.
- Understanding of CI/CD methodology’s with focus on infrastructure automation
- Have knowledge about one or more of the following methods: design checking, functional checking, exploratory testing, regression testing and security/load testing
- English speaking & writing skills
- Great communicator
- Someone willing to work with a team
- Weekend OT work may be necessary