Android Developer (remote project)
- You call yourself an Android developer and you have created applications or libraries for Android professionally.
- You do not only have professional software development experience, but you also have side-projects that might not be in your CV.
- Experience with testing in Android, both unit and instrumentation tests.
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains.
- Experience with RxJava2, Dagger2 and/or Clean Architecture.
- Experience using the Android NDK.
- Experience with GNU make or AOSP blueprint.
- Understanding of what dependency injection and loose coupling are and why they are important
- M.Sc in Electrical and/or Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar relevant experience
- At least 3 years of experience from working in the field of software development, requirement handling within android and java development.
- Hands on experience in development of Android apps for infotainment systems
- Efficient SW test methods, including automated unit and integration testing
- Object oriented design / Design patterns
- Agile software development
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience in Android stack
- Experience from working with Continuous Integration
- Experience within Automotive, Infotainment and from working in an international environment
- Be a part of multi-cultural agile development team working towards delivering world class solutions for in car digital automotive experience
- Actively participate in discussions and contribute new ideas and methods for execution of the project.
- App development in full vertical android auto stack for infotainment system
- Development using java and android tool set.