IT Application Administrator (banking project)
Administrate and monitor the software banking applications on the production environment.
- Higher profile studies (graduate technical studies specialized IT: Polytechnic Institute – Automation and Computers, Electronics, Academy of Economic Studies – Faculty of Statistics, Cybernetics and Economic Informatics; Faculty of Mathematics-Informatics or equivalent);
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in installation, configuration, administration and monitoring of software application (banking specific applications are a plus);
- Manage the deployment of banking application on production environment;
- Ensure the second level technical support for banking application and their adjacent systems
- Ensure the administration of SQL Server databases supporting the managed banking applications
- General knowledge of operating systems Unix (Linux, IBM AIX), Microsoft Windows;
- Good knowledge of databases: Microsoft SQL Server (administration level), Oracle;
- General knowledge of middleware systems: WebLogic, IBM WebSphere and IBM MQ;
- General knowledge of scripting programming languages;
- General understanding of software architectures and hardware infrastructure;
- General knowledge of networking;
- General knowledge of virtualization solutions (VMWare, Hyper-V);
- Experience in using monitoring tools of applications and servers (recommended BMC TrueSight, Microsoft SCOM and Oracle Grid);
- Experience in using an automation tool for scheduling of batch processing and file transfers (recommended BMC Control-M);
- General knowledge of ITIL methodology with focus on change management, incident and problem management.
- Adaptability and availability in emergency situations;
- Work power, working capacity under stress conditions;
- Initiative and proactivity, analysis and evaluation of information, ability to find optimal solutions;
- Communication, determination and perseverance skills in solving tasks;
- Team spirit;
- Quick assimilation of knowledge.