Software Engineer - Automotive Firmware
We need your experience and passion to design, develop and test the firmware that keeps the secrets of the intelligent systems powering the cars of tomorrow. As a member of our team that develops software for Automotive Microcontrollers and Processors, you’ll extend your practical experience on cryptography and embedded security by implementing firmware that controls and executes the security and cryptography operations. As part of your daily activities, you will create and maintain code and tests for various firmware components and related infrastructure. You will work with and learn from recognized technical leaders in the security domain and you will apply techniques for code hardening against attacks. You will be part of Agile teams and you’ll use state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following an automotive software development standards.
Join us and you will share in a comprehensive benefit and compensation package that will build your capacity to grow your career while managing your personal needs and planning for the future.
- A -class working environment located near Politehnica metro station
- A tremendous opportunity to work alongside with some of the brightest, most experienced minds in the arena of embedded high-performance computing
- You will be part of a strong multinational company having the chance to develop together with us,
- Cafeterias and a private gym within our headquarters,
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team,
- Private medical insurance,
- Meal vouchers
- Programming practice of embedded systems (C, scripting, debugging)
- Good understanding of computer architecture
- We consider a plus previous experience in embedded software related to security and cryptography
- Strong willingness to deliver high-quality software products
- English (spoken and written)
- Both technical competency and attitude are important in our team, and you are expected to collaborate with local and global team members, to demonstrate independence in solving problems and agility in switching projects as per customer priorities, to be motivated by delivering results, to be assertive in supporting your technical design opinions, and to be open on the challenges towards achieving the expected results.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.