Junior/Middle Software Test Engineer Automation
Enablement Tools R&D department in Romania develops and enhances MCUXpresso IDE, a complete integrated Development Environment (IDE) that provides a highly visual and automated framework used to bring up NXP processors and accelerate the creation of the most complex embedded applications.
As Software Test Engineer, you will be involved in unit testing, functional testing and system validation of MCUXpresso IDE suite as well as in the development and maintenance of the software solutions to automate testing of MCUXpresso IDE capabilities.
- Create Test Plans and Test Cases based on software requirements and review them with the development team and product architect to close the gaps
- Execute manual and automated tests, analyze results, report and track defects, verify fixes and perform follow-up work to resolve issues
- Contribute to the automation of unit, functional and system level testing
- Adopt and apply proper test strategies and methodologies
- Identify risks related to testing phases/processes and try to describe the impact of each
- Be part in adopting QA Procedures
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent
- 1+ years of working experience in software testing and automation
- Understanding of how compiler/debugger/build system work
- Knowledge of C/C++
Nice to have:
- Experience with open-source technologies (Linux, Eclipse), embedded software development
- Knowledge of scripting languages (like Perl, TCL, Python, etc)
- Basic knowledge of Java programming language, SWTBot – framework API, JUnit
- Understanding of Systems architecture
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at the same time
Fluency in written and spoken English
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.