Embedded Software Architect
- Be an expert at understanding the latest and greatest technologies in the IoT and embedded software areas, drive awareness of how those connect to our business, and ability to design for the future
- Lead, build, motivate, develop and manage a high performing engineering team to build leading edge innovative products
- Lead teams to establish overall product requirements, driving project plans and schedules and allocating resources and budgets
- Establish, refine, and continuously improve formal engineering development processes, procedures, and metrics to meet business unit objectives
- Provide deep technical expertise to the organization
- Build and lead an agile and innovative team responsible for developing and maintaining a stable and secure environment that meets the needs of our consumers
- You will work with and learn from recognized technical leaders in the security domain and you will apply techniques for code hardening against attacks.
- You will be part of Agile teams and you’ll use state-of-the-art software lifecycle management tools while following an automotive software development standards.
A BS degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent. MS Preferred
At least 6+ years of experience in Firmware or Embedded Software Development, experience in Automotive would be a plus
Experience with AUTOSAR Framework, architecture, specification and configuration tool
Experience with lower layer software/AUTOSAR ASR 4.3 or higher MCAL development (e.g. initialization, hardware I/O, ADC. SCI, SPI, timers, memory management,
Good knowledge of ARM 32bit cores. NXP i.MX is a plus
Proficiency in C for Embedded development
Familiar with C++ and Linux OS
Experience in documenting and maintaining processes and procedures
Comfortable working on both Linux-based and MS Windows-based system
Understanding of the full Software Development Lifecycle
Fluency in English
Familiarity with embedded microcontrollers (hardware interrupt handling, embedded resource constraints)
Good understanding of Operating systems; including system configuration, memory management, system calls, multi-threaded applications.
Good experience with source code control system like GIT
Demonstrated ability in supporting customers and/or internal teams supporting software under customer usage scenarios