- You are an ambitious and outgoing personality who enjoys a fast-paced technology environment
- You have a university degree with business management or IT orientation, but at least you have a good understanding of IT processes and tools
- You are a strong communicator and are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- You enjoy supporting and developing people and teams
- You understand the DevOps way of working
- You think ahead, beyond day-to-day activities and you use influence over authority
- Preferably you have knowledge of ITIL and the Scaled Agile Framework.
- You support 1 or more physical or virtual agile IT teams by coaching them in self-organizing and facilitating their scrum events wherever needed.
- You help remove impediments to the team’s progress
- You foster the adoption of Agile technical practices.
- You assist the product owner in preparing and refining the backlog for planning events
- You coach the product owner in improving backlog management to maximize value.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.