Low level drivers developer (AUTOSAR)
- The Advanced Technology focuses on technologies for automotive AUTOSAR BSW/MCAL Software and services. We are looking for passionate and talented engineers to work on, and with, the next generation of the industry standard AUTOSAR Software Framework.
- Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Actively participate in the development of the Classic AUTOSAR reference implementation and standards.
- Develop proof-of-concept applications to validate project assumptions and goals.
- Develop in-depth expertise in AUTOSAR development methodologies, tools, and architectures.
- Work directly with Principal and Senior Engineers in defining and developing AUTOSAR MCAL Software.We are looking for an embedded engineer to join our software team developing advanced software components for next-generation ADAS and autonomous drive systems.
- By joining our Bucharest team, you will be part of worldwide, high performance and enthusiastic software development team in a pleasant work environment.
- You will be working closely with leading car manufacturers on the definition and implementation of solutions for the 2025 autonomous cars, focusing on vision processing specifically artificial intelligence.
- Bachelors Degree + 5 years related experience in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Understanding of AUTOSAR software constructs and their implementation
- Experience with C Programming Language and software development tools for embedded microcontrollers
- Experience with AUTOSAR Framework, architecture, specification and configuration tool.
- Experience with Electrobit and Vector AUTOSAR toolchain.
- Experience with safety standards ISO26262
- Experience with lower layer software development (e.g. initialization, hardware I/O, ADC. SCI, SPI, timers, memory management, failsafe, real-time operating systems, task structure, APIs, flash programming, boot, serial communication CAN, KW2000, FlexRay)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of NXP 32-bit MPU and ARM cores specially i.MX
- Knowledge of automotive software development is advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability to support internal or external customers
- Some domestic and international travel may be required to support customers.