Linux Developer - Security
PureQuad is looking for a software engineer passionate for Linux development!
Place to work: NXP Semiconductors – Skanska building – Campus 6 – near Politehnica Metro Station
Do you want to contribute to a more secure IOT world?
We are looking for engineers passionate to develop functionalities that are sent upstream in the Linux Kernel and Middleware and enable the crypto and security subsystems of the next generation multimedia solutions.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced Linux developers and upstream maintainers and be part of an enthusiastic software development team
In your role, the you will
· Gain in-depth expertise in Linux Crypto and Security subsystems
· Design, develop and optimize upstream Linux drivers and validate them on new architectures
· Upstream Linux and uboot device drivers, Crypto and Security stacks, user space tools and port them on new architectures
· Optimize the Linux Crypto and Security Middleware by using HW offload capabilities
Drop us a line at email@example.com and start your collaboration with us.
- University degree in Electronics and Telecommunications or Computer Science
- Software development experience of device drivers
- Embedded application development, using C programming; Programming proficiency in the “C” language is required.
- Debugging skills for embedded targets and low-level software
- Programming in Python, shell makefile scripting
- We consider a plus previous experience in embedded software related to security and cryptography (including but not limited to IPsec or TLS configuration/implementation, application development using OpenSSL, design of secure boot software, virtualization and trust execution environments, secure key management, secure device provisioning, SE Linux
- Undetermined contract
- Sanador private medical insurance
- Meal tickets