Java Software engineer
PureQuad is looking for a software engineer passionate for Java UI development!
Place to work: NXP Semiconductors – Skanska building – Campus 6 – near Politehnica Metro Station
This role within the NXP MCUXpresso IDE team is to to work closely with the existing team in the design, development and testing of various components and functionality within MCUXpresso IDE. The role will involve working on new functionality as well as enhancing existing product features. A key requirement of this role will be to gain a good understanding of the needs of our customers who design and debug with MCUXpresso IDE, and then use this knowledge to enhance the product.
MCUXpresso IDE is an Eclipse/CDT + GCC-based software development toolchain with many extensions that tailor it for the development and debugging of embedded applications running on NXP Cortex-M based microcontrollers. MCUXpresso IDE is designed to work tightly with NXP microcontroller evaluation boards and debug probes, as well as those from third parties. It is focused on ease of use and providing access to advanced features of NXP microcontrollers, and is used by many tens of thousands of designers around the globe.
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and start your collaboration with us.
- Bachelor/Master Computer Science
- Experienced in Java
- Willing to work in Embedded field
- Good experience with Java programming language
- Experience developing Eclipse plug-ins
- Experience with design patterns – able to design and construct clean, modular and extensible software.
- Experience in developing UI components
- Good English knowledge
- No need for embedded knowledge
- Undetermined contract
- Sanador private medical insurance
- Meal tickets