DevOps Engineer- Banking Project
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- You are an expert in code deployment tools (Ansible tower).
- You can maintain Java web applications.
- You possess a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- You exhibit expertise in software development methodologies.
- You have working knowledge of Java or Python and known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
- You possess a problem-solving attitude.
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.