We are looking for passionate engineers to join our agile team driven by the exciting evolution of the automotive marketplace.
As a Software DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for automation of the software activities that support various NXP Semiconductors projects. You will be part of the Product Engineering teams that follows Agile development practices.
You will be collaborating and supporting various global software project teams.
We want you to:
- Develop, maintain and improve Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment Frameworks that support the building, static analysis, testing, quality documentation generation and packages publishing
- Maintenance of VMs, interfacing with IT Department
- Support the Software Development Teams with fixes and features in the Continues Integration Frameworks
- Develop and automate installer software for NXP software products for Automotive
- Manage licensing and deployment of the software products
- Develop expertise and knowledge in writing automation scripts and using tools for automating build and release processes
We need you to have:
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1-2 years hands-on experience with programming languages (C, C++)
- Knowledge about version control systems (Git)
- Team spirit, able to cooperate and work under pressure
- Good level of English read/write/speak
- (Considered a plus) Knowledge of NSIS
- (Considered a plus) Previous experience in development of automated build/test software
- (Considered a plus) Knowledge of software quality, software development process
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.