Software Engineer - ADAS Radar - LAX
We are looking for an embedded engineer to join our software team developing advanced software components for next generation ADAS and autonomous drive systems.
By joining our Bucharest team, you will be part of a worldwide, high performance and enthusiastic software development team in a pleasant work environment.
You will be working closely with our architects and designers on the definition and implementation of solutions for the 2025 autonomous cars, focusing on radar processing – specifically very optimized, dedicated code for specialized vector-processing accelerators.
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience:
• At least 2 years of embedded C programming experience
• Good knowledge of an assembly language
• Understanding of processor architecture concepts
• English proficiency
Any of the followings are considered plus:
• Experience on array/vector-processing or low-level GPGPU architectures
• Radar-related signal processing knowledge
• Linear algebra and/or numerical analysis knowledge
• Experience in programming a coprocessor-like accelerator
• Exposure to Neon extension of ARM
• Fixed-point arithmetic
- A -class working environment located near Politehnica metro station
- A tremendous opportunity to work alongside with some of the brightest, most experienced minds in the arena of embedded high-performance computing
- You will be part of a strong multinational company having the chance to develop together with us,
- Cafeterias and a private gym within our headquarters,
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team,
- Private medical insurance,
- Meal vouchers
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.